Skip to Content Skip to Navigation

Prevailing Wage Determinations for H-1B

As published in the Federal Register Volume 74, No. 232, Friday, December 4, 2009, effective January 1, 2010, Prevailing Wage Determination (PWD) requests for H-1B and Permanent Labor Certification (PERM) programs will no longer be processed by State Workforce Agencies (SWAs).

Requestors must submit PWD requests using the Application for Prevailing Wage Determination ETA Form 9141 by U.S. mail or comparable physical delivery service to the NPWHC at the following address:

    U.S. Department of Labor
    Employment & Training Administration
    National Prevailing Wage & Helpdesk Center
    Attn: PWD Request
    1341 G St. NW Ste. 201
    Washington, DC 20005-3142

For additional information and PWD request form go to:

USDOL website: United States Department of Labor
FAQ's: National Prevailing Wage and Helpdesk Center (NPWHC) FAQs
ETA Form 9141: Foreign Labor Certification Forms .(It says H-2B, but is also for PERM & H-1B)

Thanks for the feedback! It will help us improve your experience.