Career Fairs and Recruitments
Career fairs provide your business with an opportunity to interact one on one with a large group of talented job seekers. Our goal is to help you make connections to meet the workforce needs of your businesses.
The One-Stop Career System organizes and participates in dozens of job and career fairs around New York State each year with little to no cost to participating businesses. These include:
- Community events with businesses from specific towns or districts
- Specialized events with seasonal businesses
- Events targeting a single industry
- Regional events that draw hundreds of jobseekers
Why participate in a career fair?
- Top talent in one place at one time. Meet face-to-face to go beyond the resume and narrow the candidate pool before arranging formal interviews
- Reduce recruiting time by providing information and answering candidate questions. This ensures that applicants understand your organization and the job opening
- Reach highly motivated jobseekers proactively pursuing career opportunities
We can help you have a successful career fair experience!
- Advertising and marketing in local media and through our One-Stop Career Center partners
- Attract and manage a large talent pool of job seekers with broad skill sets
- Support from our staff from the early planning through the successful execution of the event
For information about events happening in your area or if you are interested in participating in a career fair, please Contact Us.
Our Customized Recruitment services can be tailored to your business to assist you with your hiring needs. Your local One-Stop Career Center can help you:
- Review applicants
- Schedule events
- Take advantage of hiring and training incentives
The best part: our expertise and services come at no cost to your business!
We can help you find a location and set an agenda to maximize your hiring efforts. We can help with:
- Large-scale information sessions
- Small Q&A sessions
- Candidate assessments
- Preliminary interviews
Events can be held at:
- Your worksite
- An offsite location
- In one of our One-Stop Career Centers
This gives your business the flexibility to design an event that meets your needs on your own terms.
In addition, we can help you:
- Advertise and market your event through our One-Stop Career Centers and partner organizations
- Identify the most qualified applicants to narrow the candidate pool
- Provide staffing and other supportive services that will make your recruitment a success
For further information about the services we can provide to your business, or to begin planning your recruiting event please Contact Us.
Thanks for the feedback! It will help us improve your experience.